How Do You Select The Best Armed VIP Private Event Security Guard Services for a Company in Best Security Company List?
If you decide to use Best Security Company to protect your business and people you should use the following tips to ensure that you get the quality you pay for. I will say that it may cost you more to get this quality but if you force the contracted security company to work for a lower price they will deliver lower standard guards in some cases, but more importantly, if they accept your low price it means they are saving money elsewhere. These security companies will have lower quality controls and increased number of safety concerns due to poor occupational health and safety systems.
Verbal communication skills
All clients want security guards that can speak English well so their customers can understand directions and instructions clearly. Their verbal skills are also needed to resolve conflicts peacefully.
Security guards main duty is to detect security problems and safety hazards before they become a problem for your business. Most Best Security Company in Midrand do not teach observation skills in any form. These training companies believe that people have eyes and have been using them for their entire life so they know how to observe already. Completely wrong. That is like saying that because we have been eating food all our lives we can be food critics and know how to judge a chefs product.
Pay attention to the level of verbal skills used during the interview. Especially the number of incorrect words used and lengthy pauses while they think of the words to use. This type of skills signals poor verbal ability and comprehension during normal conversation they will struggle during security incidents. If they have to repeat themselves to you so you understand what they are saying- don’t use them.
Avoid using any security guards that feel they need to have bald heads or crew cuts because they don’t want their hair grabbed during a fight. They shouldn’t need to fight if they know how to do their job properly. This goes the same for security guard services that refuse to wear ties in case someone grabs it during a fight. Get elastic or clip on ties. Problem solved. I prefer it if someone wants to grab my tie instead of punching me because they have just wasted the first move and not injured me. Game over.
Ask how long they have worked for this security company. Security companies have high turnover and throw inexperienced guards at clients every month or worse, they use sub-contracted guards that you have no quality control over and the security company doesn’t even know them.
Interesting Facts About Best Security Company in Midrand:
A Private Security Company (PSC) is a registered civilian company that specializes in providing contract commercial services to domestic and foreign entities with the intent to protect personnel and humanitarian and industrial assets within the rule of applicable domestic law.
The PSC market has been in existence for a lot longer, is far larger and generally much more competitive than that for military services. PSC's are profit driven organizations that trade in professional services linked to internal security and protection. The majority of PSC's are smaller companies predominantly concerned with crime prevention and ensuring public order, providing security and private guard services domestically. In a number of states as diverse as the US, the UK, Israel, Germany, Russia, South Africa and the Philippines. The number of domestic PSC's and size of their budgets exceed those of public law enforcement agencies. A minority of PSC's are organized in larger companies sharing the same corporate attributes and command structures as Private Military Companies.
3. The Investigation & Risk Management Sector: This is the smallest and comprises private investigators whose activities range from the dangerous to the mundane, from the tragic to hilarious: from matrimonial disputes, labor matters, vetting, expert witness services, private and industrial espionage, counterintelligence and anti- and counter-surveillance, to VIP protection from undercover and surveillance missions. Risk management consulting is the least visible of all sectors and possibly the most problematic and potentially threatening to the state.
Best Tips on Best Security Company in Midrand
In the last article that I wrote, I spoke on the subject of procurement for security services. Since the release of this article, I have spoken with a few property and facility managers. These conversations have inevitably turned to pricing. I wanted to take the opportunity to answer a few of these questions. It is my commitment to explain in short detail how to unmask the secrets for costs of service.
How does a vendor price a service?
Every vendor is different, which is not always good for you, the consumer. To be effective in comparing the best value for the product, you have to compare everything equally. For a long time, the security industry standard has been to provide a pay wage range for the security officers and the monthly and yearly cost of the total contact. This has masked the substance of the true cost and what it means to you. When purchasing a construction vendor, material costs are itemized and labor is broken down for each specific task. I suggest you demand an itemized list of costs from each security vendor when requesting services from them. The way to standardize this, is to provide a detailed pricing sheet in the RFP, which all vendors are required to fill out. This seems simple, however, it is rare that the price sheet is detailed enough for you to fully understand all of the costs. The next section will give you some ideas on what factors you should include in this pricing sheet. It is through this standardized approach that you will be able to evaluate that best value for your money.
In short, I will leave you with this. Understand the cost to you by itemizing each line item to provide you with a clear understanding how that affects you. By doing this correctly, you will be able to answer your own questions about markup and set the standard for pricing comparatively. If you have any question, please call me. The worst thing that could happen is I would have to write another article.
What is the Purpose of Security Systems?
In my industry we only have two kinds of customers: those that are proactive and secure their property before a burglary, or those that wait until the intrusion has already occurred. I hope you are in the former group, but either way here are 10.5 ways to choose your next home security company.
How to choose a top rated home security company? Here are 10.5 ways:
- Is the company really concerned about your safety, or are they just looking get a check? A professional security company will make recommendations that they may or may not offer. For example: trimming your hedges, enhancing door locks or jambs etc.
- Is the company licensed by your state for the products they are offering? Are you shown proof of the license when you request it?
- Do they exceed the minimum levels of insurance required by the state? Proof of adequate insurance should be presented when requested.
- Do the employees meet and / or exceed the state / local requirements? Do they drug test and perform an extensive nationwide criminal background and driving record check? Do the representatives have a PVC photo ID card with company information? Can you visually verify the representative online?
- Is the company an active member of the state and local alarm associations?
- Is the company a local company? Is there local executive leadership that you can reach when you have a problem? Is the company involved in the local community?
- Does your security professional act professional? Did he or she offer to remove his or her shoes prior to entering your home? Did he seem genuinely concerned about you and did she listen to your needs? Were they dressed for success or look like they just woke up?
- If you have pets, a top rated security professional will include the special requirements of your "extended" family in the design of the system. Tragically, fire is responsible for approximately 40,000 pet deaths each year in the home.
- Ask how quickly the security company will install your system after purchase. Also, find out how long their service is scheduled out. (Call the main office and ask for the service department)
- When comparing prices compare detection coverage and features. Not all coverage plans are the same.
10.5 Do not base your decision on price alone. If you are like most people you are rarely happy when you buy something because of its price. You did not buy your home because it was the cheapest. Why would you protect your largest investment with the cheapest security system? In my experience, the decisions based on value have turned out the best. Look for a comfortable blend between price and service and get the best system that you can afford. If someone says they are the cheapest in town, don't argue with them, they likely know what the service is worth.
What is the Purpose of Security Systems?
While some new security company owners decide to go it alone, there are others who want the security, pardon the pun, of a security franchise. With a security company franchise, you not only get a name that people know and trust, but you get a lot of help to make your franchise successful. Currently, there are four main security company franchises.
1. Shield Security Systems
4. L & W Investigations
Are You Ready For A Franchise?
Before you sign on and pay the franchise fee to use one of the above franchises for your security company, you should do a self-assessment to determine if you are ready to be part of a franchise.
Do you have enough money to join the franchise? Franchise fees will range between $50,000 and $250,000 usually, depending where you are. In addition, if there are a lot of similar franchises in your area, you may have to pay the other franchises so you can operate in their area, even if they are under the same company name as you.
Also, you need to be able to work within the franchise system. Being an entrepreneur is great, but you won't be able to try out-of-the-box methods if you are part of a franchise. You have to abide by the rules of the franchise. You work for yourself, but you work for the franchise as well and it is important to remember that. Lastly, there are goals and deadlines you need to reach with a franchise, including certain sales figures per month. Are you going to be capable of reaching these early on with your security company?
The Pros and Cons of Buying a Franchise
As with anything, there are benefits and disadvantages of having a franchise. In regards to the benefits, they include the fact that you get the financial stability and backing of a large company. As well, you get the marketing experience of the company, which can be extremely helpful.
Disadvantages include the fact that you have to work within a franchise system, which can be constraining to a free-thinker. You will have to report to a head office and you will have obligations that you have to meet each month with the company. You may also not have as much control over your business as you would like when you are part of a franchise.
All in all, the financial stability and security that a franchise can give you, makes having a franchise security company well worth it when you are first starting out. Just make sure you find the franchise that is right for you.
- Tactical Security Services Midrand
- Tactical Security And Protection Services Gauteng
- Tactical Security Solutions Johannesburg
- Best Security Company Jhb
- Best Security Services Jhb
- Best Private Security Johannesburg
- Corporate Security Services Fourways
- Corporate Security Companies Randburg
- Business Security Service Johannesburg
- Latest Security Technology Sandton
- Latest Security Technology Products Centurion
- Latest Network Security Technology Roodepoort
- Latest Security Products Fourways
- Latest Security Systems Randburg
- New Security Technology Products Jhb
- New Security Technology Pretoria